Coronavirus – Information
We wish all members of the Haileybury Turnford community our very best wishes during this time. Please follow all government advice fully.
All coronavirus (COVID-19) information provided by the government can be found here: https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
During this period, all information for students, staff and families will be communicated via text, email and our website. We will also use our Facebook and Twitter accounts for some news and information.
Students in Year 7-11 should access Class Charts daily at www.classcharts.com and use their school email accounts to contact staff.
Sixth Form teachers will use their school email accounts to communicate with student. Sixth Formers should use their school email accounts to contact staff.
All staff contact details can be found on our website.
Specific government information about schools can be found at:
Where can I go to get support to help keep my child safe online?
There is a lot of support available to keep your child safe online. Below are some useful links to help parents and carers:
- Thinkyouknow (advice from the National Crime Agency to stay safe online)
- Internet matters (support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- Parent info (support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- LGfL (support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- Net-aware (support for parents and careers from the NSPCC)
YC Hertfordshire Supporting Broxbourne Young People During COVID-19
20th March 2020 Mental Health letter from the NHS